1. Dragonheart Vermont and Survivorship NOW only collects personal information when you give it to us voluntarily, for example, by filling out a form.
2. Dragonheart Vermont and Survivorship NOW does not sell or lend your information to any third-party marketing group.
3. We may gather information about traffic on our web site so that we can continue to develop the site to better suit your needs. This does not include personal information about you, but includes information about your visit on the site such as:
• The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider’s service.
• The length of each visit.
• The number of requests per visit.
• Your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
• Your browser type (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.)